Sunday, April 18, 2010

My fan contest winners and fan special! D/FW family photographer

The winners of my fan drive had their session this weekend. I was a little nervous with the rain, but we finished before it started on Saturday. They drove all the way from Tyler for their session, so I was grateful the kids were so good to me. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

I would like to sincerely thank all of my fans, new and old. To show my appreciation I am offering $25 off any session booked before April 25. I am limiting my weekend sessions so I can spend time with my children, so book soon.







2 comments:

  1. Great shots!! Love the bluebonnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! I love all the ones on here, especially the one of Eli squatting down. It really shows his personality! We had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete