Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cultivating Confidence-An encouraging word



I am playing catch up at home. I have been away on vacation and am getting back to taking pictures and catching up on the blog. I asked a few friends about getting their picture taken for my blog series and they were all feeling a little blah, which I totally understand. A lot of my friends are moms and work. It is hard to strike a balance between all the things you think you have to do and taking care of yourself is usually last on the list. I just wanted to tell you this--I know I am not perfect, I know I am not the smartest person, I know I am not the best photographer, I know I am no supermodel. I am finally learning to be okay with that. I try my best to better myself and learn more and hope to encourage others along the way. We all have something to contribute. It's up to you to use what you have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment