Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

There are so many things I love about photography and I am so glad that I have pursued my passion. It really started because I kept taking pictures of my daughter. She was the best model for years. She is a little over it right now, but I am hopeful that will change soon.

I know there are so many places that do photography, but I feel I bring something different to bear. I am a mom. I understand what it means to have a beautiful picture of your child. I strive every time to find a pose that will stand the test of time and be cherished by all who receive it.

I am so thankful for my wonderful mother. She has been such an inspiration in so many ways. She loves Jesus and always has the right verse for me. I love her very, very much. I appreciate her even more that I have children of my own. There are so many things you take for granted until you experience it yourself.

Of course, I can't post without pictures so here are a few of my children. They are so different and I couldn't be more proud to be their mother.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shots, esp. the one of baby girl - I like the colors in the background.

    ReplyDelete