Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I heart faces-Random Acts of Kindness

This week's theme at I heart faces is random acts of kindness. A few weeks ago I took my son to a play place called Going Bonkers. There are a bunch of mazes for kids. My son is a little small for his age, but he doesn't know it! He wanted to play in the area for the bigger kids. A sweet little girl named Shirley kept helping him. She was there with friends and could have ignored him being stuck, but she kept an eye out for him. Every time he was stuck, she went to help him. I was so touched by it. When were were about to leave, I asked Shirley where her mother was and gave her my card. I told her I wanted to give her the gift of a session. This post is about Shirley's act of kindness. I wanted her to know how much I appreciated her taking care of my little guy! God bless you, Shirley. I wish we all had hearts like yours!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how sweet is she. What a beauty!!! I wish there were more Shirleys in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it:) What a great way to say "Thank You"!

    ReplyDelete