Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Stamp family-DFW maternity and newborn photographer

Excuse the dust, I am getting back to blogging. Since I have waited so long I get blog a few maternity and beautiful newborn sessions.

First, I have to say that this is a beautiful couple. I knew when I saw them that they were going to have a gorgeous baby. Maternity sessions can be tough for dads. They generally are not to keen about being in that many photographs but I know they are always happy when they see the finished photos. Dad even brought his awesome "blue steel" look for one photo.

Thanks so much to the Stamp family for choosing me to capture this awesome time in your lives!







And look at their baby girl. She was such a sweet thing and look at those eyelashes.







No comments:

Post a Comment